Marketing in times of crises
Focus on your existing clients
Align your Marketing strategy to the market
Your customers will spend more time on Social Media
So, what should you do?
- Be informative: Don’t jump on every new coronavirus update just to get more reach. Focus on industry information that is relevant to your customers.
- Be transparent: Tell your customers about the impact the current situation has on your business. Make sure your customers know what to expect. Production bottlenecks or even lay-offs? Slower shipping times? Mention it all.
- Be supportive: Now more than ever is the time to show you care for your customers – they need it right now. Ramp up your customer service and make sure your customers feel calm.
- Be in control: Show that you are taking measures to support the health of your employees while keeping the business up and running.
So, how should you do it?
- Send out E-Mail newsletters with updates about the current situation in your company (measures taken, bottlenecks etc.)
- Pro-actively mention that your customer should reach out to your customer service
- Adjust your posts to target your current customers and change CTAs accordingly
Now go and create some awesome content for your customers. Or reach out to us if you need help or have questions!