Your Marketing in times of crises!
(Be there for your clients!)
Marketing in times of crises
Focus on your existing clients
Align your Marketing strategy to the market
Your customers will spend more time on Social Media
So, what should you do?
- Be informative: Don’t jump on every new coronavirus update just to get more reach. Focus on industry information that is relevant to your customers.
- Be transparent: Tell your customers about the impact the current situation has on your business. Make sure your customers know what to expect. Production bottlenecks or even lay-offs? Slower shipping times? Mention it all.
- Be supportive: Now more than ever is the time to show you care for your customers – they need it right now. Ramp up your customer service and make sure your customers feel calm.
- Be in control: Show that you are taking measures to support the health of your employees while keeping the business up and running.
So, how should you do it?
- Send out E-Mail newsletters with updates about the current situation in your company (measures taken, bottlenecks etc.)
- Pro-actively mention that your customer should reach out to your customer service
- Adjust your posts to target your current customers and change CTAs accordingly
Now go and create some awesome content for your customers. Or reach out to us if you need help or have questions!
You might also be interested in this:
Awesome Content for your Non-Profit! (It's free!) Free Social Media Marketing for a Non-Profit! 💌 Covid-19 imposes many challenges on our society and unfortunately will continue to do so for a while. Until then, we will have to fight this beast together and help...
The importance of Ideal Customer Profiles! (Hint: it will make your life easier) Why you should care about your Ideal Customer Profile! Why do we need an ideal customer profile? What is it? And how is it different from buyer personas? Let’s try illustrating it with a...
How to easily create your own buyer persona! If you're selling products or services and are not creating buyer personas, please start NOW! In our post about the importance of psychographic targeting, we discussed the difficulties of selling a broom stick to Jon Snow....
2020 Social Media Size Guide (because size matters) Yes, SIZE MATTERS! Ever wondered, why there are so many different sizes out there? Sometimes so big, it's covering your whole screen and sometimes so tiny, you have to pinch-zoom to see.... Our first episode...
3 ESSENTIALS TO CREATE STRONG MARKETING (without spending big bucks) Remember that awesome Tesla ad a while back? The one with the car? And that woman? Drifting through snow? Cruising the city? No? Oh yeah, my bad... that was any other car brand BUT Tesla. If you...
Why your customer segmentation sucks – and how to change it. Why is your product not selling? Ever wondered why your detox, vegan coffee doesn’t sell to the millennials around the block? They are millennials after all right? Should you stop selling your coffee?...